Fifth Annual Commercial Feeder Cattle Pen Show and Sale-Hillsboro, OH
In conjunction with regular weekly auction.
The Commercial Feeder Cattle Pen Show and Sale is a competition for
commercial cattleman to highlight their calf crop.
Cattle will be evaluated in pens of 5-10 weighing 400-700 pounds based on their conformation
• Entries will be divided into steer and heifer divisions.
• Each consignor can enter one pen in each division.
• Cattle must be weaned at least 45 days and have two rounds of a respiratory
vaccine, a clostridial vaccine, be dewormed and treated for external parasites.
• It is recommended that the cattle be broke to the bunk.
• Pens can feature cattle from more than one producer.
• All cattle will sell after being judged.
Awards for each division: Grand Champion Pen – $500
Reserve Champion Pen – $250
All Cattle must be delivered Sunday, November 27, from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Reserve a pen by contacting:
Tim Osborn: (937) 655-0644 or Lauren Grover: (937) 509-3993