Please enter your zip code to locate the UPI facility closest to you. This will be your default location but you can change it at any time.
Location: Mount Vernon, Ohio
Job Title: Office Assistant – Part-Time
Location: Mt. Vernon, Ohio
Summary: Assist the Office Manager with bookkeeping, office administration and support, customer service, and entering auction records into the computer system as needed.
• Process all business activities through the branch computer systems and generate customer checks and buyer invoices.
• Balance the invoices and the payments at the end of the collection day. Assist with the weekly facility bookkeeping packet and supporting reports.
• Provide excellent customer service, by solving problems for customers and management as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent required.
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in office administration, bookkeeping, and accounting duties, to include, but not limited to 10-key operation and data entry.
• Prior experience in the Livestock industry preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills, customer service skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail are required.