Please enter your zip code to locate the UPI facility closest to you. This will be your default location but you can change it at any time.
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Midwest – Remote
Summary: Service existing customers and secure new business regarding lending activities.
Responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
• Provide financing options and solutions to individuals in production agriculture;
• Solicit and develop new loan customers;
• Conduct farm visits and livestock inspections to monitor compliance;
• Evaluate new and existing loan requests by reviewing the financials and determining it the requests meets loan requirements;
• Bachelor’s degree in AgBusiness, AgEconomics, or related field required;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Ag-lending;
• Knowledge of the agricultural industry;
• Must have valid driver’s license;
• Must have excellent communication skills, time-management skills, perseverance; self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a high degree of confidentiality.