Get exactly the cattle you need when you need them. Sell your cattle when you need to sell them.
Through Coordinated Feeder Services (CFS), UPI will market your feeder cattle through our contacts with feedyards and other interested buyers in the Midwest and Western United States. We will market them when you need to sell them. You provide the cattle – we do the rest! We can also locate cattle for you when you need them from a more diverse volume of headage.
Farmers selling feeder cattle will benefit from more opportunities to market cattle to a broader geographic region, expanding their livestock marketing opportunities. Farmers purchasing cattle through CFS will benefit from a more diverse volume of cattle to choose from.
For more information, contact your local UPI cattle sales representative or:
(937) 477-0060, firstname.lastname@example.org – Ohio
(859) 707-5651, email@example.com – Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio
(740) 208-0035, firstname.lastname@example.org – Ohio
(502) 381-0122, email@example.com – Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio
(740) 441-5160, firstname.lastname@example.org – Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky