AgriClear has merged the know-how of cattle industry leaders with NGX, a leading North American commodities exchange and trusted provider of payment and settlement services. This partnership powers AgriClear to securely provide this transformational web-based solution that connects Canadian and U.S. cattle producers.
- Cost Savings – no cost to register and list, and buyers and sellers only pay $6/head for a completed transaction. The most cost effective way to buy and sell your cattle.
- Expanded Market Place – Access to a broad network of Canadian and U.S. cattle buyers and sellers.
- Attribute-Based Marketing – Clearly communicate the value-added attributes your cattle have to a broader audience of buyers.
- Payment Assurance – Payment is paid prior to shipment and is held until both parties are satisfied. AgriClear is backed by an additional $9 million (USD) bond assuring payment, which guarantees performance of AgriClear’s settlement obligations as explained in the Terms and Conditions.
- Direct Engagement – Negotiate directly with buyers and sellers; the contract is between you and your counter-party.
- Third-party Representation – Option to work with an Independent Seller Representative, who can help with describing, sorting, weight estimating, and pricing your cattle. There is an additional fee for this service.
If you have any questions please contact AgriClear Customer Support at email@example.com or call toll-free 1-844-AGRICLR (247-4257).